Thursday, February 11, 2016

VALENTINES DAY LOOK


THE MONTH OF LOVE



Its that time of year again when the colour red seems to have taken over everything. I absolutely love Valentines Day and I have always been a sucker for romance. I believe in the kind of passionate, insane, heart-wrenching love that poets have been writing about. I think it's lovely to spend time telling someone how much you love them on Valentines Day but I think it should be about all kinds of love whether it's for your family, friends or your own self.

My boyfriend and I are currently dating for 2 years and 5 months (will be 6 months on February 17th) and this year I have no idea what we doing lol, but spending time with him is all I need. I really can’t wait for this week to finally be over just so I can smother him with my presence lol. Hopefully next week I will blog about my Valentines Day spent with my boyfriend and let you all know what we did on this special day.

I would really love to know how you guys spent your Valentines Day with that special someone, friends or family. Please feel free to leave a comment below or tweet me at @levalasco_blog.

       


Top - Mr Price

Jeans - Zando

Hat- Mr Price

Shoes - Mr Price

Accessories - Mr Price




Have a  lovely Valentines Day!


Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this post.

Xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Hi. I really love your blog. I've been looking for bloggers who incorporate affordable looks. Keep up the good work .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I really love your blog. I've been looking for bloggers who incorporate affordable looks. Keep up the good work .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaww thank you for reading darl. Much appreciated!

      Delete