Tuesday, October 27, 2015

REVIEW: CATRICE ALLROUND CONCEALER

CATRICE ALLROUND CONCEALER



Hello my beauties J Firstly I'd like to apologize for being M. I. A (missing in action) for the pass few weeks, I've just been dealing with some personal issues I've been having and I've been a bit down about certain situations  which has cause me not to blog, but those things shall pass and it's time to get back to blogging J


Today I would like to do a review on a product I've been using for more than a month now and it's called the CATRICE ALLROUND CONCEALER. I don't own a lot of Catrice products, but the ones I do have I really love and I'm very happy with them, so I plan on purchasing many more products from Catrice.



What They Say: A whole palette of options to always look great. With this set of five shades, it’s easy to even out small skin irregularities (beige shades), magic away dark shadows under your eyes (pink shades) and cover up redness (green shade). And application is super pleasant thanks to the creamy texture.



What I Think: This product is always in my bag, I like it and it works well.  The application is very creamy and smooth, I only use green and the pink, but the green shade I use a lot to cover up my redness and it does a pretty good job covering it up as well as the pink shade with my dark shadows under my eyes, it's pretty great.  The other three shades I don't use and I honestly don't know why I haven't use them (lol) The main reason I bought this was because the packaging is so cute and it's a concealer palette and I have a thing for makeup palettes (lol). Overall I love Catrice Cosmetics and I really like this product especially the two shades I use and it's great for when you on the go because then you don't have to travel with so many concealers, you can just throw this into your bag and you will be good to go. Also, Catrice Cosmetics are an affordable brand, inexpensive and great for when you on a budget. I think that you should go out and give the Catrice Allround Concealer a try and let me know your thoughts on this product.

Beige: Covers imperfections
Pink Shade: Conceals dark circles
Green Shade: Neutralises redness 



Where to Purchase: Dischem & Red Square

Price: Honestly I’m not sure what the price is because I purchased this product a while ago but I do know it's under R80.00, so as soon as I get proper price I will add it into this post.

Thank you for reading my blog :) Please don't forget to like, subscribe and follow.

Happy Reading.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment