Tuesday, June 28, 2016

WHAT'S IN MY MAKEUP BAG



Hi Beauties,

Today's post is all about what's in my makeup bag :). To be completely honest, as much as I love makeup I just don't carry a makeup bag in my hand bag. My makeup last pretty much all day and I rarely need touch ups, except now for my lips that needs a touch up every few hours, other than that i'm sorted.

The what's in my makeup bag post are mainly things that I seriously can't go without and are practically my everyday makeup products.


GARNIER PURE ACTIVE BB CREAM


My number 1 BB Cream in the world! This is one product I definitely can't go without, it's my everyday beauty balm, it keeps my skin hydrated and looking fresh. What I love about this product is that it's oil free, doesn't cause breakout, its SPF 15 and it last all day.


  • All-In-One Anti-Imperfections
  • Even tones
  • Hydrates
  • Anti-blackheads
  • Mattifies 
  • Covers redness

 To read more on Garnier's BB Cream click HERE 


PHYSICIANS FORMULA ORGANIC WEAR

Physicians formula Organic  Wear is one of my favourite bronzer that I've been using for the past 3 years now. I like this bronzer because it's a 100% natural origin bronzer formulated with 15% certified organic ingredients, including jojoba seed oil and corn starch to moisturize and mattify the skin. This is one product i'm always using and sometimes I blend it with other bronzer's on my skin.

  • 100 Natural
  • Formulated with 15% certified organic ingredients.
To read more on Physicians Formula Organic Wear click HERE



L.A. GIRL MATTE FLAT FINISH PIGMENT GLOSS



Lately I've been wear these babies alot especially the colour fleur which is the nude pink one. I'm a huge fan of L.A Girl products and to me they are the most affordable good quality beauty brands, and there products never disappoint. I love that these glosses are matte because I have a weakness for matte lipsticks lol. They very pigmented and always in my bag :)


  • Very pigmented
  • Last fairly long
  • They are matte :)
  • Very affordable
To read more about L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss click HERE


ESSENCE HOW TO MAKE BROWS WOW


Saving the best for last lol. I cannot live without this brow kit from essence, it's and amazing kit and makes my brow on fleek lol. In the past I made use of the brow pencil and gel however, they didn't work that well for me and that's when I went out shopping and discovered this gorgeous brow kit. I will be doing a full review on this product soon and i'm also hoping to do a brow tutorial as well, but for now believe me when I say that this brow kit from essence cosmetics will change your brows and your life lol.

  • Come's in 3 different brow shades & a highlighter
  • Comes with applicator and tweezers
  • Super affordable

Now that is all i'm currently in my makeup bag at the moment.

Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment